It’s been concluded that I am an ambitious individual. This is a good thing…sometimes. Summer brings out my overly ambitious attitude where I take on a little more than I can handle. This summer listed out a lot of plans, some of which I’m making myself X-off so I don’t take the enjoyment out of things! Stuff I want to do:
1. Scrapbook my Europe trip (yes, from like 3 years ago)
2. Make prints for art walk!
3. Learn how to make paper cranes
4. Mail out postcard collection (to be explained at a later date)
5. Finish 3-12 credit hours of summer classes
6. Start sweet vintage etsy store
7. Go somewhere. Anywhere!
8. Pay off some debt.
9. Have an awesome Quincenera for Olive
10. Go to a rad concert
11. Work on our garden. Compost. Plant stuff and pull weeds and move rocks.
12. Read all our books for Shea, Reid, and Marisa Book Club
We are back from the countryside. I’ve never seen parts of the US that look the way Idaho does. Nor have I seen people that look like they do in Idaho—there are A LOT of rednecks. It was awesome going through farming country. What was even better was seeing Cody’s family and where he grew up, I feel like I gained a greater perspective on him; I enjoyed that. We went mushroom hunting. We went fishing. We hid under a tarp from 3 solid days of rain. I saw the deepest canyon in North America! (Yes, it’s deeper than the Grand Canyon. And equally as grand). We walked through wheat feilds and ate vegetables from a garden. Boise was also amazing. It was quaint and home-y, but still very lively. I could live in Idaho someday…yes.